Dorso Direxa Posture back orthosis
Helps in case of osteoporosis, poor posture and back pain
Each fitting is highly individual. Contact us for a free personal consultation.
+254 745 333 647
Send an e-mail
Competent consulting and treatment in our competence centers
Benefits at a glance
The orthosis assumes several functions: It actively straightens the thoracic spine and stabilises the lumbar spine, thereby providing relief for both areas. This makes a major contribution to alleviating pain and you assume a more natural body posture again.
Practical in everyday life
The orthosis is as easy to put on as a backpack and straightforward to close with hand loops. The skin-friendly, breathable material offers excellent wearer comfort. Thanks to the slim design, the Dorso Direxa Posture is discreet under clothing.
Your technician customises the orthosis to fit your spine. Additional adjustment possibilities are available to you thanks to elastic straps. This ensures an optimum fit, so that unpleasant pressure from the orthosis is prevented and it does not shift while being worn.
- Abnormal posture in the torso
- Kyphosis (without fused vertebrae)
- Scheuermann's disease
- Osteoporosis of the lower thoracic and/or lumbar spine
- Osteoporosis fractures of the lower thoracic and/or lumbar spine
- Degeneration of the lower thoracic and/or lumbar spine
- Osteochondrosis of the lower thoracic and/or lumbar spine
- Facet joint syndrome of the lower thoracic spine and/or lumbar spine
*BWS=thoracic spine, LWS=lumbar spine