Smartspine Extension Brace
Each fitting is highly individual. Contact us for a free personal consultation.
+254 745 333 647
Send an e-mail
Competent consulting and treatment in our competence centers
Benefits at a glance
The pulley system maximizes abdominal compression with minimal pull force. It compresses and conforms to the individual patient’s anatomy. Besides, the system facilitates one-handed use. The pull cord is adjustable making the brace quite comfortable and individually adaptable.
Easy to don
The back pack design provides extension support extending from the upper thoracic spine to the sacrococcygeal junction. Besides, the brace may be donned like a backpack making it easy to apply.
- Mechanical thoracic spine pain
- Mechanical thoracic kyphosis (hunchback) (no fused vertebrae)
- Scheuermann's disease
- Compression fractures of the thoracic spine (with no neurological deficits)
- Degeneration of the thoracic spine
- Facet joint syndrome of the thoracic spine
- Osteochondrosis of the thoracic spine
- Osteoporotic fractures of the thoracic and/or lumbar spine